April 04, 2020
BANGOR DAILY NEWS (BANGOR, MAINE

Debris fire extinguished in Pittsfield garage

PITTSFIELD — Firefighters in Pittsfield were called out shortly before 7 a.m. Wednesday to extinguish a garage fire on the Snakeroot Road.

According to department reports, firefighters arrived at the home of Ann Marie Pooler to see smoke coming from the eaves of the garage. On entry, the fire was found to be more in the garage floor in a pile of debris. A motorcycle nearby was in flames. Damage to the rest of the structure was primarily smoke damage.

Calls were placed for mutual aid to neighboring departments for extra water and backup when the fire was called in, and were canceled shortly after firefighters arrived on the scene. They remained on the scene about two hours.


Have feedback? Want to know more? Send us ideas for follow-up stories.

comments for this post are closed

You may also like